Donate in person
Thank you for your generosity! Mission Northeast is a 501 (c) 3 organization. This means that your check, cash or product donation is a tax exempt donation for us, and a tax deduction for you.
Here are the items we always need:
- Food: Peanut butter and jelly in plastic containers; macaroni and cheese; hearty soups; one pound packages of rice, beans, and spaghetti; canned tomatoes; canned meats
- Personal care items: Deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrushes (adult and children); full or travel sizes of shampoo, lotion, soap; new combs and brushes; shaving cream and razors; feminine products
- Household items: Laundry detergent and bleach; (hand) dishwashing liquid (not dishwasher); cleaning supplies
- Housewares: dishes*, flatware*, pots and pans*, crock pots*, hand can openers*
- Seasonal items such as fans*, blankets*
- Diapers: Especially sizes 4, 5, and 6, Pullups, and baby wipes
- New underwear for all ages and sizes
- Children’s clothing and shoes
- Men’s belts, shoes, and new undershirts
- Blankets and bath towels — new or gently used
*New or gently used, clean and in good condition, please.
We do not accept large appliances, furniture, mattresses, used toys, stained or broken items.
Please consider holding a food or product drive to collect these items for us.
Checks are also greatly appreciated!!
- Monday 9am-noon
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 9am – 3:30 pm
- Or call during business hours to arrange a donation time
Large items, or truck pick-up:
We do not accept large items or do truck pick-up.
Items needed for auction at the Mission NE fundraiser in October:
- Gift cards to upscale restaurants or services (spa services, hair and nail services, etc.)
- Basket of themed items (vacation, movies, wine, gardening, chocolate). Be creative!
- What would YOU like to buy at an auction? Purchase and donate, please!
Items we need specifically in the fall, to cover holiday food distribution and gifts:
- Food: canned sweet potatoes, family size packages of instant mashed potatoes and stuffing mix; cake mix and canned frosting; canned chicken broth; gravy mix
- Christmas: gifts for boys and girls ages 9-12; $15 Walmart cards for teens 13-17; $20 Walmart cards for senior citizens; adult gifts for children to give to parents and grandparentsDonation deadline for Thanksgiving: Wednesday, Nov. 12 Donation deadline for Christmas food and gifts: Monday, Dec. 8